about 1 month ago
DevOps Engineer with AWS or SysOps Administrator experience with TS/SCI
Austin, TX US
Invent Your Future with CACI!
We are looking for talented, passionate Engineers, Scientists, and Developers who are excited about using state of the art technologies to build user-centric products with a profound impact to the US defense and intelligence community. We are seeking to grow our highly capable engineering teams to build the best products in the world. The successful candidate is an individual who is never satisfied with continuing with the status quo just because “it’s the way things have always been done”.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll work with a team using agile development methodologies to support missions in the Signals Intelligence and Electronic Warfare (SIGINT/EW) domains.
* As someone who thinks outside the box, you’ll enjoy designing and implementing solutions to interesting engineering problems. Using Lean and DevOps methodologies, you’ll identify constraints and employ creative solutions to break bottlenecks, improve processes, and create efficiencies.
* As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll find ways to make automation do the heavy lifting. You will design and code automated tests and testing frameworks, test tools, CI infrastructure, automated deployments, and design scalable maintenance practices.
* Offices for this location are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
More About This Role:
* Collaborate with team members from all parts of the development lifecycle, from development to operations to security, solving technical challenges, and providing and receiving guidance and mentorship
* Develop scalable test frameworks, analyze complex system architecture, and recommend solutions for system testability
* Use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to automate the creation, management, security and monitoring of full production cloud environments
* Automate environment deployments into cloud and on premise – using virtual machines, Kubernetes/Docker, and bare metal servers
* Use Ansible to install and manage application configuration on the deployed servers
* Implement CI pipelines for new projects and use DevOps principles and practices to get the most out of the tool chain
* Use existing tools such as Grafana, Splunk, ELK stack, AWS CloudWatch to monitor and audit deployed environments
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and a minimum of 6 years of related work experience
* AWS Associate certification: Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator
* Knowledge of version control systems – Git and/or SVN preferred
* Experience with continuous integration servers – Bamboo, Jenkins preferred
* Proficient with an interpreted scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
* Must be very comfortable operating within the Linux environment
* US citizenship is required along with the ability to secure and retain a TS/SCI security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* AWS Professional certification: Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer
* Experience building and managing AWS cloud deployments.
* Compiled languages (Java, C++)
* Off-the-shelf automation tools (Junit, Selenium)
* Atlassian tools – Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket
* RedHat Enterprise Linux administration experience
* FreeIPA administration experience
* Experience administering large corporate software deployments
* CompTIA Security+
* Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
* Full SDLC experience – business case and requirements engineering to production support
* 8570 certification(s)
* System-level test knowledge/experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and the Austin American Statesman.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI in Austin is an industry leader in interoperable, mission-ready Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) Precision Geolocation systems and produce diverse portfolio of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) products spanning small lightweight sensors, rack-mounted deployments, cloud-based solutions which are deployed across the world. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled CACI to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development, and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.