about 1 year ago
* Confer with management, business analysts and development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions.
* Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
* Masters or Graduate degree in Information Technology, computer science or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in software development and demonstrated experience in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Web services, Spring Rest, Spring Boot, Spring JMS, Spring Batch, Maven, Git, Linux/Unix shell Scripting, XML, JAXB, JDBC, WebSphere Application Server and Junit.
* In Depth experience with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, WSDL, JMS, IBM MQ.
* Hands on experience working with Oracle PL/SQL, stored procedures and query performance tuning.
* Must have hands on experience on UI frameworks like EXTJS, Sencha Touch, Angular JS.
* Knowledge of patterns like MVVM.
* Ability to delegate to offshore and report status to customers.
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Green Card or Citizens only. No Sponsorship will be provided.
* Agile/SCRUM experience is a plus.
* Airlines Development experience is a plus.
* Experience in moving projects from initiation through deployment and support.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 15999
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Application Developer, Developer, Oracle, Database, Computer Science, Technology