9 months ago
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Supply Chain Specialist
Boutique Air, a fast growing airline, operates a modern fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft predominantly in the Western and Central USA and we are expanding.
We are seeking an energetic, detail orientated person with a well rounded Supply Chain background to include:
* Sourcing parts and material, purchasing, receiving, shipping and inventory management.
* Ideal candidate quickly learns our process of returns, quotes and delivery.
* Able to prioritize tasks to provide quick and efficient responses.
* Is able to handle multiple projects and tasks. Meets deadlines without close supervision.
* Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative ideas.
* Aviation industry, supply chain experience preferred. 3-5 years experience.
* Well rounded supply chain skills.
* Strong computer knowledge preferred
* Ability to use electronic inventory management equipment
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Recent MRP experience
* Performs kitting operations and distributes parts to predetermined inventory locations.
* Expedites materials to meet schedule as required.
* Performs data entry for material issues and returns.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Relationship building and negotiations skills.
* Proficient in Google type software
If interested in joining our team, please forward your resume with cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: