8 months ago
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Boutique Air is hiring for a Maintenance Controller ensuring a safe, reliable and cost efficient maintenance operation while working with Boutique Air's Technicians and maintenance providers throughout our system. Candidates must meet all requirements of 14 CFR 119.71, and must have a clean record.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Provide safety and compliance while ensuring the airworthiness of Boutique Air's fleet.
* Boutique Air’s Maintenance Controller team maintains 24/7 technical oversight of our PC-12 family fleet of aircraft working remotely from Operations Control at Headquarters.
* Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with FAA and company manual requirements.
* Maintenance Controllers are the central communication point on the technical status for the day to day operation and out of service aircraft.
* Work closely in the Operations Control Center with the Operations Manager, Maintenance Planning, Material Provider, Dispatchers, Guest Services and Crew Scheduling ensuring all team members are constantly updated with aircraft status.
* Advise on and approve the application of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) items to Technicians and Pilots.
Professional Experience Required:
* Hold mechanic certificate with A&P ratings for at least three years
* Knowledgeable of “CAMP” and Flight Docs application
* Have at least 3 years maintenance experience on PC-12 aircraft, two years of which must have been as a maintenance supervisor or a lead technician.
* Must have experience with wiring diagrams and remote troubleshooting aircraft.
* Must exhibit exceptional planning abilities and an understanding of phase inspections, as well as AAIP maintenance programs.
* Must be able to read and write in English and have a strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to train others.
* Demonstrated proficiency with PC applications (Word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
* Must be willing to work irregular schedules and travel from time to time domestically and international if needed and for training purposes. Schedule to be provided in 12-hour shifts rotating 3 days on/3 days off, 4 days on/4 days off, totaling a standard 80 hours over a given 2-week period.
* Possess the entrepreneurial spirit of Boutique Air.