about 1 year ago
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Boutique Air, a Part 135 Scheduled Air Carrier, is looking for an IA mechanic. We have a mixed fleet of turbine and piston aircraft, and possibly adding other types to our growing fleet.
Candidates must meet all requirements of 14 CFR 119.71. Candidates must have a clean record. Aircraft maintenance management background is preferred.
Main responsibilities include:
* Managing parts inventory and work order system
* Maintenance scheduling
* Managing the addition of new aircraft and new types to the maintenance program
* Monitor FSIMS on a continuous basis for changes in FAA compliance requirements
* Reports to the DO and CEO
* Other duties as assigned
Other qualities we look for include:
* Great attention to detail
* Knowledgeable of “CAMP” and Flight Docs application
* A self-starting individual and highly motivated with a flexible schedule
* Must be proficient in record keeping
* Good diagnostic skills
Candidates must meet all requirements of 14 CFR 119.71. Candidates must have a clean record. Aircraft maintenance management background is preferred. Part 135 experience required.
Inspection Authorization Required