about 1 year ago
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
A&P/GSE Mechanic (Denver)
* Utilize A&P certificate performing scheduled and unscheduled/ line maintenance on aircraft.
* Troubleshooting and repairing company ground support equipment.
* Coordinate with GSE manager for planning repairs, ordering parts for aircraft/ ground support equipment, tracking ordered parts, performing repairs on aircraft/ ground support equipment/de icing equipment.
* Performing and troubleshooting any GPS problems.
* Must have current A&P certificate (or be no more than 2 months from obtaining it).
* Knowledgeable of “CAMP” and Flight Docs application
* Must have valid driver’s license.
* Must be willing to travel for multiple days (on short notice).
* Experience on Pilatus PC-12’s, King Air’s, or ground support equipment preferred.
Salary: DOE (entry level role )