3 months ago
Job Purpose: To coordinate with Maintenance Control, Line / Hangar Facilities, Technical Engineering, Materials, Maintenance Planning and Dispatch in planning and scheduling Deferred Maintenance Items (DMIs).
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Experience with using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
* Excellent communication skills in the English language, both verbal and written.
* Must have the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities and levels of personnel within and outside the company.
* Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
* Must have the ability to prioritize work and coordinate with various groups.
* Must have strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Must be a self-starter.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be willing to be On Call after hours.
* FAA Airframe & Powerplant license
* Degree in Business or Aviation with related experience.
* Experience in Maintenance planning.
* Background in Line/Hangar aircraft maintenance.
* Experience with using Computer based tracking systems.
* Experience with using Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional.
* Ability to lift, carry and move light to medium weight of 10 – 30 pounds.
* Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Working knowledge and understanding of planning concepts.
* Working knowledge of aircraft systems and ATA codes.
* Working knowledge in the use of aircraft/engine maintenance manuals and IPC’s.
* Working knowledge and understanding of computer based tracking systems.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional.
* May be assigned to work 12 hour days and or afternoon or midnight shifts.
* Coordinate the following DMI activities with Maintenance Control (Maintenance Control maintains the overall responsibility for oversight of the DMI process).
* Review all open DMI’s in the Computer Based Tracking System (CBTS) on a continual basis to ensure Compass MEL Program Requirements are met including:
* Plan, forecast and schedule troubleshooting and/or terminating action to close out DMIs.
* Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts as necessary to define Return to Service Criteria including but not limited to:
* Technical Engineering
* Embraer Technical Representative
* External Vendors
* Coordinate Materials Procurement / Movements with the appropriate departments to ensure all required parts are available for scheduled work.
* Coordinate work load with Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Station Managers / Supervisors.
* Work with the applicable Maintenance Department to ensure all resources are in place and scheduled as defined by program limitations.
* Build work packages in the computer based tracking system in conjunction with the Maintenance Planning Department.
* Produce various reports as directed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Work is performed in an open office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.