5 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Our global HR team works on behalf of our 41,000 employees to create a culture where talent thrives. Whether it’s recruiting the best people to our organization, partnering with managers to lead successful teams, accelerating the development of our top performers, or executing our holistic “Healthy You” wellness program, we impact the business in a number of important ways. We do this, and much more, without losing sight of our values, ethical standards and the importance of compliance. From the big, strategic programs to the high-touch client partnerships, our HR team is leading cultural transformation at UTC Aerospace Systems.
Do you enjoy creatively transforming complex data into information-rich visualizations? Then you should join our growing team of HR innovators as a data visualization engineer. Together, we'll leverage advanced data automation, visualization, and analytics tools and methods to support and inform HR strategies. As the data visualization engineer you'll design and develop a self-service analytics ecosystem that empowers HR and leaders with relevant insights. Your work will inform decisions related to hiring, career changes, promotions, compensation, rewards and recognition, benefits, HR service delivery, retention, inclusion and diversity, engagement, our company culture, and more.
* Partner with analytics consultants to design and build a self-service analytics ecosystem
* Design and build interactive dashboards tailored to audience and use
* Maintain documentation to ensure continuity and ease of adoption
* Manage alignment between dashboards for simple navigation
* Collect feedback and prioritize product enhancements to align with customer needs
* Ensure compliance with data privacy requirements
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* 3 years' experience developing in at least one BI and data visualization tool
* Experience building intuitive and interactive visualizations
* Exceptional SQL skills
* Ability to prototype and transform ideas into polished products quickly
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience
* Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
* Experience developing interactive dashboards for an HR organization
* Experience developing dashboards in Qlik
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics, Business, or related field
* Master's degree is a plus
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.