5 months ago
Boeing is seeking a Program Support Specialist who will provide administrative and program management support for various programs in our Fairfax, VA offices.
Some of your duties will include:
* Preparation and analysis of program related data format and timing requirements.
* Develop project management plans and schedules and keep track of all project deliverables as per Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs).
* Be familiar with Configuration Management processes and artifacts.
* Prepare technical and programmatic briefings, presentations and reports.
* Coordinate meetings and develop meeting minutes as well as occasional general logistics support
* Coordinates with team to resolve problems regarding process discipline, data accuracy and data integrity
* Analyze requirements, interface with other professionals to generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence
* Analyze and track project budgets, schedules and deliverables, conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report findings to the customer.
* Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
* Review, analyze, provide comments, and provide assessments of technical and non-technical program reports; research specific area and prepare findings.
* Coordinates customer requirements to publish, issue, distribute, track and ship documents
* Maximizes the efficiency of tasks to support processes within the organization to meet customer needs, ranging from input to publishing. Takes a leadership role for specific process improvement initiatives
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* 4+ years of experience managing business requirements and resources.
* Demonstrated skill preparing technical and programmatic briefings, presentations and reports.
* Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* SharePoint competency
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Attention to detail
* Strong administrative background
* Superior customer service skills
* Individual must be a self-starter
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award