3 months ago
Boeing Defense, Space & Security is seeking mid-level (Level 3) Data Management Engineers to support multiple national defense programs in the St. Louis MO area.
This unique role requires an understanding of engineering processes and the ability to communicate engineering requirements into a contractually sound technical baseline. The individual must be enthusiastic and hands on in their approach and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. The individual must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate with several types of engineering disciplines to execute tasks on-quality and on-time. Some domestic and international travel may be required to support customer meetings on a short-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist with activities to identify and document product requirements relevant to certification, configuration, data and data management and engineering processes;
• Assist with plans and processes to ensure products meet technical, data, regulatory and company requirements and to maintain configuration control;
• Support the monitoring of adherence to regulatory, data configuration and contractual requirements; assists with audits and reviews to ensure products meet requirements;
• Support certification plans, integrated process architecture infrastructures, process models, product structure definitions and/or data requirements/data management processes;
• Work under general supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* AA degree;
* This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship;
* 5 or more years' Systems Engineering experience (or related experience);
* Experience with military commercial derivative aircraft.
* Experience with Data Management;
* Experience collaborating in a team environment;
* Experience with military aircraft systems.
Education / Typical Experience:
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award