7 months ago
IT & Communications
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Information Services team helps employees across Boeing create, access, understand, harness, manage, and disseminate information. They optimize the latest developments in information management strategies to support Boeing innovation and competitiveness, delivering high quality, cost effective solutions on a global scale.
The Image Process Specialist coordinates with business partners to understand the Engineering Distribution business needs and defines product requirements for Engineering Data Ordering, Digital Data Distribution, Contract Support, and special project support as required. Utilizes internal / external resources to fulfill requirements with appropriate data, including capture, conversion, organization, management and distribution solutions. Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of Engineering Distribution products both manual and digital, and understands the processes and tools utilized to fulfill job requirements.
Image Process Specialist also monitor the supplier service performance and ensure business partner satisfaction and service level agreements are met.
Members of this team collaborate and ensure integration with the other Information Management lifecycle functions and with the company’s Enterprise Information system architecture.
• Determines business partner requirements, researches and compiles options on service and price. Makes recommendation utilizing enterprise products, processes and tools.
• Coordinates and validates job submittal activities. Facilitates production and delivery of services and ensures that established processes are followed. Investigates and resolves routine issues.
• Collaborates with internal / external resources on software and hardware to support business partner requirements. Verifies application quality, functionality and integrity by testing and implementing new business processes and equipment.
• Collaborates in identifying objectives and strategies for process improvements, cost savings and deployment of new capture, conversion, and organization, management and distribution solutions.
• Defines emergent statement of work requirements. Updates business systems and tools with contract information. Monitors suppliers' performance to service level agreements. Performs root cause analysis and develops and monitors corrective actions. Processes and monitors supplier invoicing.
• Conducts audits to verify timely and accurate billing. Identifies and resolves billing issues
•Demonstrates strong analytical, collaboration, communication and organization skills
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
• General proficiency in use of all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) Adobe applications and database administration skills.
• General understanding and comprehension in information management skills to organize, manage, store and distribute information efficiently using a variety of systems
• Experience working in an Engineering environment
• Experience in working with the distribution of data
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• In depth comprehension and demonstration in information management skills to effectively organize, manage, store and distribute information efficiently using a variety of systems
• Experience utilizing similar internal or external information management systems and processes
• Ability to work a non-standard shift, if required
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award