6 months ago
The Boeing Company is looking for a highly motivated Cyber Security Endpoint Specialist supporting the Puget Sound in the Seattle area.
This individual will work with the End Point protection team that helps evaluate, design, implement and support information security applications supporting Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms.
The specialist will also work with Smart Card management team to support the Smart Card Management System and associated applications; sharing responsibility for systems and applications monitoring and configuration.
Responsibilities include but not limited to-
* Assess test/analysis data to document product behavior.
* Administer endpoint security product/applications that are deployed on end point within Boeing.
* Integrate Software with MS SQL & Oracle SQL databases and the whitelisting product’s HTTP REST API.
* Identify emerging endpoint protection technologies and strategies.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Information Security and/or IT Product management experience is required.
* Strong communication skills to support collaboration with customers, computing architects, other IT organizations, and suppliers.
* Awareness of and willingness to learn standardized information security processes.
* Be familiar with software development lifecycle and enterprise security best practices.
* Intrusion Detection Information Security experience is desired.
* Threat modeling experience is highly desired.
* Ability to analyze endpoint, network and application logs is nice to have.
* Highly motivated individual and a proactive learner.
* Technical certifications are a plus (OSCP, CISSP, GIAC, CCNP/CCIE, and etc.)
* Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience is nice to have.
Contingent Upon Program Award