4 months ago
Cseries/ CRJ Technologist, Systems/ Mechanical Service Bulletin-MIR02429
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze and verify the feasibility of engineering changes for in service aircrafts;
- Capable of proposing modifications to engineering to minimize effort in service;
- Create or revise condition of supplies for parts required for service bulletins;
- Prepare a list of parts required for Service Bulletin
- Write service bulletins in Simplified Technical English
- Validate Service Bulletins at operator sites or Bombardier service center;
- Provide support to customers (external and internal).
- Provide fast turn-around-times for CRM Cases
- Exert leadership skills, while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier Aerospace
- Ensure continuous improvement (AES), notably with the application of the problem resolution process, Xcells etc.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a collegial degree in aircraft maintenance in Mechanical (AME license is an asset- "M" rating) and ten (10) years of experience in aviation (as a technician, Methods agent or technical writer).
- You have a strong knowledge of aircraft structure, interior and system ( is required)
- You have knowledge of S1000D, SAP, Quicksilver, SGML, Word and Access. (are essential)
- You must be a committed team player, responsible, good communicator and negotiator.
- You are able to handle stress, push/pull on other departments to respect the committed deadlines.
- You must be customer oriented and be fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- This position requires travel and work outside normal working hours to support emergencies.
- This position is in Mirabel.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Publications
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.05.2018, 7:20:40 PM
19.05.2018, 3:59:00 AM