4 months ago
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products, and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operating fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines. The Company’s fleet consists of nearly 190 Embraer 170/175s, offering approximately 950 flights daily to 100 cities in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. Our crew bases include Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Kansas City, MO (MCI), Miami, FL (MIA), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). We have 10 maintenance bases: Charlotte, NC (CLT), Chicago, IL (ORD), Columbus, OH (CMH), Indianapolis, IN (IND), Louisville, KY (SDF), Newark, NJ (EWR), New York, NY (LGA), Philadelphia, PA (PHL), Pittsburgh, PA (PIT) and Washington, D.C. (DCA). With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway! For more information, please visit our website at.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develops and coordinates individual pilot and flight attendant schedules.
* Maintains the integrity of the flight schedule by ensuring that all segments have been assigned to a legal crew.
* Maintains compliance with applicable union agreements, Company policy, and FAA regulations for flight scheduling.
* Tracks crew flight and duty times. Resolves flight crew compliance issues and rest requirements based on appropriate regulatory requirements and ensures all crew member assignments are in accordance with FAA mandated regulations and company policies.
* Coordinates with dispatchers and other departments to resolve problems that arise during the day-to-day operation and implements plans to correct operational issues.
* Ability to anticipate operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
* Ensures that changes to the published schedule are communicated to crewmembers in a timely manner.
* Processes trip swaps, trip drops, sick calls, emergency leaves and other daily schedule modifications.
* Provides excellent and timely customer service to crewmembers, including hotel and flight crew reservations and deadhead passes when required.
* Provides coaching and on-the-job training as directed.
* Participates in shift meetings, shift turnover and briefings as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned or required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Two years previous experience in direct customer service contact.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
* At least 3 years related experience is preferred.
* Experience in a call center environmentis preferred.
# of Openings Remaining 2
Pos. Category Crew Scheduling