6 months ago
Crew Pay Process Analyst
Apply by Date: Feb 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Term in Months: 15
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
Working as a part of the Crew Pay Audit Team, the process analyst will work closely with the team and is responsible to assist in the development and documenting of all business processes as they are established or amended. The goal is to ensure all processes, procedures and software is thoroughly documented so it can be used for training purposes and internal control.
* Work with several departments and business units to document process, procedures and related reference content.
* Consult with stakeholders to clarify details and source material. This may involve interviews, surveys and other information gathering techniques.
* Create and assist with the creation of user-friendly documents using Word, Excel and Adobe formats. Make use of document cross-referencing tools, such as hyperlinks, bookmarks.
* Design layout of work, arranging sequence of topics and placement of graphics to produce documentation that translates technical concepts and instructions into simple language to enable users to perform the intended tasks in a specific way.
* Establish, communicate, and maintain documentation standards and provide training where required.
* Develop goals, milestones and manage timelines for document creation, approval and publication.
* Maintain overall documentation records including creation, revisions, reviews and archival.
* Verify quality of publications by:
* Review for correct use of the English language and explain at the appropriate level(s) for the intended audience.
* Developing and formatting document manuals for consistency and regulatory compliance using features such as, styles, templates, form fields, etc.
* Conforming to all Jazz document control standards and identify possible internal process improvement opportunities (i.e., increased efficiencies).
* Ensuring consistency with Jazz Corporate Communications standards.
* Document processes to be followed initiated in a real or simulated Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery operations.
* Backfill during absences and perform documented audit and administrational tasks from time to time.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Post-secondary education is required.
* 3 years of work experience in an administrative capacity is required.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with a high level of comfort using features such as, styles, templates, form fields, Hyperlinks, bookmarks etc.
* Experience in maintaining documents and revision control is required.
* Sound knowledge of electronic publishing applications, such as Adobe Acrobat is an asset.
* Experience developing documents and working with web content.
* Ability to create and assist with creation of audience appropriate documentation (ie templates, checklists, user manuals etc) for web and printed formats.
* Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are required with an attention to detail.
* Motivated team player, able to also work independently or in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
* Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
* Organized, analytical and possess problem solving skills.
* Solid understanding of current technology and trends is considered an asset.
* Experience with team facilitation and meeting skills is considered an asset.
* Ability to read and write in French is an asset.
* Experience with Visio is an asset.