10 months ago
This IMP employee is located at DND Headquarters in Gatineau and acts principally as liaison and relationship manager between the DAEPM(M)2, DAP 6 and PSPC personnel and the OWSS Program Management staff of IMP Aerospace in Halifax.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Assistance with transition of responsibility from DND to IMP;
* Assistance with the development and review of IMP developed business cases and plans;
* Communication with WSM staff regarding impact on personnel workload and employment tasking intent, clarity, etc.;
* Assistance to the WSM and IMP personnel for the resolution of issues and management of risks;
* Local coordination of user accounts for the web enabled Information Exchange Site (IES) within CP140 WSM organization;
* Coordination account query and generation for access to DAWN (inc. DRMIS) for IMP personnel in Gatineau and at IMP Aerospace;
* Assistance with the development of new or revised AF9000procedures for the WSM as it pertains to the OWSS program;
* Administrative supervision of the IMP Personnel located within DAEPM (M) 2 in Gatineau;
* Coordination with the WSM, DATES, CP140 PMO and 1 Cdn Air Div for the provision of inputs to the Annual Operating plan (AOP) and Long Term Plan (LPT);
* Coordination and assistance with the preparation of the annual CP140 Airworthiness Review Board Report and presentation;
* Preparation of other reports as tasked by the PM;
* Coordination and assistance with the semi-annual Relationship Framework Meetings and in particular the RMO (relationship Management Office); and other scheduled meetings.
* Interaction with DTAES for the plans associated with periodic audits of IMP’s Accredited Technical Organization (ATO) and Accredited Maintenance Organization (AMO).
* The ideal candidate will have a Five (5) or more years employment with IMP at least two (2) of which will have been with IMP Aerospace;
* A Degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent experience in the field of Aviation Maintenance or Engineering Management is essential.
* Demonstrated communication skills -verbal and written at a high standard (essential)
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package including PowerPoint (essential) and Project.
* Self-motivating and an active participant at all levels.
* Demonstrated negotiation management and good customer relationship skills.
* Well organized and cognisant of many and varied simultaneous activities with varying priorities and be able to facilitate good relationship management.
* Familiar with DND AF9000 series process (highly desirable);
* Formal training in the CP140 Primary Air Vehicle (PAV) and related systems; however, similar experience on another aircraft would be considered and asset;
* Previous training or demonstrated experience in Logistics support, Reliability Centered Maintenance and/or asset management (desirable);
* Three years or more of experience in DND aircraft engineering administration or project management (desirable)
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies.Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 6S activities in your area.
* Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your application form, cover letter or resume.