9 months ago
Develops interactive courseware using commercial off-the-shelf and/or company-created software tools including the structuring of user computer interfaces and the implementation of graphics, animations, text, and audio files. Possesses knowledge and experience in courseware creation.
• Using a variety of software to develop blended learning and multimedia training projects (such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite tools, Photoshop, SnagIt, Premiere Pro, Audition, MS Word, Excel, and Acrobat).
• Interviewing stakeholders, subject matter experts (SMEs), and technical personnel to obtain required information.
• Creating storyboards and using them to develop interactive computer-based training (CBT) modules.
• Developing a range of online and print instructional materials, such as eLearning modules, instructor/participant guides, manuals, job aids, quick reference guides, and other miscellaneous documentation.
• Developing eLearning (systems/technical and soft skills) training that is highly creative, interactive, effective, memorable, and engaging.
• Writing technical content and associated assessments; updating these when necessary.
• Performing QA on eLearning modules and documentation.
• Uploading content to a proprietary learning management system (LMS).
• Follows style guidelines and processes to ensure consistency in the design, development, and delivery of technical training.
• Utilizes authoring software and multimedia tools for various assigned development projects.
Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: A Bachelor's Degree and two (2) years of experience are required. This position will allow various combinations of education and experience using a 1 year of education for 1 year of experience substitution.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.