10 months ago
This position will have two main functions within the Organization: Corporate Procurement Management and Concur administration. The individual will manage the procurement process in a cost-efficient manner for all strategic purchases made for the operation
of the Company. Support all Company locations and manage the capital expenditure projects and purchase order process complying with all internal controls and audit standards. Additionally, this role will be the Concur expert in the organization responsible
for setting up new employees, issuing credit cards, reviewing expense reports daily to ensure they comply with policy and ensures clearing to the appropriate associated accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the procurement process from submission of request through payment of vendor invoice.
• Negotiate global corporate supplier contracts and manage RFP (Request for Proposal) processes and supplier relationships.
• Manage the capital expenditure and purchase order process and ensure completeness
• Assess vendor pool and investigate potential new sources as necessary.
• Process all administrative duties in Concur related to company travel and entertainment
• Provide guidance / customer service to ATS employees regarding correcting and submitting expense reports.
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
• Prepares various reports related to internal measures for the business.
• Performs other tasks as requested by management
• Strong background in Procurement or Concur Administration with at least 5 years of experience in this function
• Accounting / General Ledger Background is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Must pass a drug test/background check.
• Exhibit attention to detail, be deadline-oriented, and possess strong communication skills.
• Capable of working independently tracking expenses and reviewing accounting details.
• Highly motivated and self-starter.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products and accounting software.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
Corporate Office, Saint Louis, Missouri
Monday - Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER