10 months ago
SUMMARY: Provides administrative, transactional and technical support to the Contracts Group by managing document tracking, research, correspondence and special projects. Maintains electronic and hard copy contract files as well as updated status of outstanding
agreements. Works with insurance brokers to provide and maintain required insurance certificates. Maintains current bonds list and certificates of continuation. Prepares and tracks customer correspondence. Must be tech-savvy and self-directed. Oversees various
contract-related projects as needed; reports to Chief financial officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manages the workflow of in-/outbound transactional agreements, e.g. contracts, amendments, NDAs, leases, licenses and permits including scanning, copying, and database integrity.
• Assists with the timely preparation, review, and execution of a high volume of aviation-related agreements and related schedules/exhibits.
• Creates new and updates existing electronic and paper files for all legal documents.
• Liaises with management and other internal/external customers and vendor representatives as part of contract review team, with emphasis given the RFP/Sales functions.
• Resolves routine issues such as amendments and renewals and consults with manager when complex legal questions arise that require attorney input.
• Performs other duties and special projects as needed; must be flexible.
• Minimum 7 years contracts administration experience.
• Familiarity with contract and/or lease documents and terms, with ability to identify key points.
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Knowledge/background in contract law.
• Proficient in grammar, editing and composition.
• Prefer candidates with QuickBase experience.
• Extremely strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Sound knowledge of and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
• Demonstrated harmonious, consistent interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Proven pattern of conscientious performance with high quality and timely results.
• Resourceful and reliable in handling and completing matters.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
• St. Louis, MO
• Monday-Friday, approximately 8 AM to 5 PM
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER