10 months ago
Coordinator, Delivery Team Governance-MIR02272
At Bombardier Commercial Aircraft, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Aircraft Deliveries and Contracts, this person shall support the planning, customer reporting and presentations, as well as the oversight and control of the Commercial Contracts Operational governance by being responsible for the management and evolution of the Delivery KPI`s, Contracts Review schedules, communications and all related performance reports.
As a key contributor you will assist the Contracts and Legal, as well as the Operations organization in its development and execution of its respective Commercial governance, reporting requirements, cross-functional harmonization using new develop format and tools.
The Commercial Governance includes all three programs; C Series, CRJs and Q400
In your role, you will:
- Harmonize delivery and Operations Governance Calendar,
- Instigate and implement new Governance forum, establish new Contracts Operational KPIs and build new flexible tools to help manage the deliverables for all three platforms
- Support the Director in chairing the Review Meetings by setting agenda, gathering and preparing information package, capturing actions/decisions & follow-up, and participation at meetings,
- Capture and publish on the teams' effectiveness, outputs (KPIs),
- Interface with all functional departments about Contractual and delivery commitments and deliverables with emphasis on key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Reporting and exposure at all level of the organization in the implementation of the Program, Contracts and Operational strategies, especially for the mid to long term schedule and delivery activity initiatives
- Active participant in financial objectives thru facilitating, coordinating and reporting on-going performance to objectives (concessions, Commitment letters, Program PCR`s and paid buy-outs)
- Fluency in the English & French languages is a mandatory requirement, good writing skills in English would be an asset.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Computer literacy skills - presentation (PowerPoint), MS Project, and report writing. Demonstrate capability in the use of Documentum, e-Room, and MS Access database would be an asset,
- Have some technical knowledge in aircraft development, an understanding of aircraft operations and contract would be an asset,
- Strong inter-personal skills are mandatory - a high degree of interaction with internal and core functional teams will be required to follow different initiatives,
- Degree in business or equivalent with five (5) years of relevant experience is required,
- Highly autonomous team player that requires minimal management oversight
- Comfortable in representing the Delivery Teamand Operational orientation in our governance meetings and help ensure that our established strategies are followed by our business peers
- A result oriented individual, comfortable with providing solutions. Team player, capable of consensus and adhering to the agreed action plan
- Resourceful and perseverance - capable of finding the needed data/sources of information, comfortable with independent research and collaborative effort within Bombardier
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment, sometimes under short deadlines with a high diversity of work scope. Day to day requirements are not very predictable.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.08.2017, 5:28:29 PM
15.09.2017, 3:59:00 AM