3 months ago
Coordinator Crew Scheduling
The incumbent coordinates diverse functions related to crew scheduling.
* Daily management of AIMS schedules (modify and add rotations, when required);
* Reservations of hotels and transportation for flight crew members;
* Manage daily changes (after receiving MDS messages, alter the crew schedules) ;
* Daily follow-up of manpower versus operations;
* Process all special requests for PNC and PNT.
* College diploma or relevant experience;
* Good verbal and written communication skills;
* Bilingualism (French and English);
* Good interpersonal skills, dynamism and leadership;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Knowledge of various software, including MS Office;
* Knowledge of AIMS and Sabre software, an asset.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Temporary, full time
Job category : Crew Scheduling
Business segment : Air transportation
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-18-178
End date of posting : 2018-06-21