7 months ago
Coordinator, Aircraft on ground (OSEM)-MIR02346
At Bombardier Commercial Aircraft, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This position is on rotation shifts.
In your role, you will :
- Establish Customer Response Center (CRC) priorities and performance measures to improve the time to return an aircraft on ground (AOG) to service.
- Develop and implement action plans, in collaboration with specialists, to ensure the return in service of the aircraft. To succeed, you will need to:
- Consolidate all relevant information;
- Mobilize teams of specialists;
- Analyze the possible options;
- Identify the optimal solutions;
- Follow up on the action plan.
- Identify the required specialists using in Bombardier, suppliers and / or partners to ensure the resolution to return the aircraft on ground (AOG) to service.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts with available resources, both internally and externally.
- Ensure client visibility and database management throughout case resolution.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have ten years of experience in the Aviation industry with solid technical experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge in flight operations.
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of Bombardier aircraft and / or processes and products.
- You demonstrate strong skills of flexibility, priority management and teamwork in a context that is subject to frequent and rapid change.
- You are able to work in multitasking mode.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership and problem-solving skills in critical and complex situations.
- You are an excellent communicator and you are able to influence others.
- You can work on rotational shifts.
- You are bilingual – speak and write (French and English).
- You excel in a customer service environment.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 8:44:44 PM
14.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM