3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking to hire Level 2 Contracts Representatives to join the Boeing Global Services (BGS) Navy Contracts Team in St. Louis, MO - specifically supporting the Training Systems & Professional Services (T&PS) capability. The main customer for P-8 Training Systems is NAWCTSD out of Orlando, FL with other efforts directly through NAVAIR and including a Joint Cooperative Program with Australia with a near term award of the first true FMS customer - UK. Numerous international FMS customers are in line with near term to include New Zealand and Norway. This is an outstanding opportunity to support cradle to grave contracting.
• As member of this Team, working with the Navy Training Systems Team Lead, and as a partner to the Programs, you will conduct RFP analysis, proposal kickoff, risk identification/mitigation, proposal management and development, negotiations, contract award and post award administration efforts.
• As the Contracts Representative, you will represent the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government and international (USG/FMS) with responsibility to develop and/or maintain effective working relationships with customer counterparts.
• You will be authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority in accordance with the delegation in negotiating and contracting for the sale or development of complex training system products, services and technologies.
• The Contracts Representative authorizes company work and administers contracts and agreements in accordance with contractual requirements as well as interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict.
• Some travel will be required - frequency to vary to support fact-finding, negotiations and PMRs.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
• Acquisition experience
• Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prefer acquisition experience to be as a Contracts Representative or a Buyer
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) and other Agency Regulations
• National Contract Management Agency (NCMA) involvement
• Term and condition experience
• Risk Management experience
• Estimating experience in addition to contracts
• International acquisition experience / OBIP (One Boeing International Process) experience
• Negotiation experience
• Motivated individual with flexibility in work schedule to accommodate pressing demands - weekends, travel, etc
• Great communication and organizational skills
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award