6 months ago
L3 WESCAM is an exciting company providing systems that capture stabilized, high-magnification images from fixed-wing, rotary-wing, UAV, aerostat and ground based platforms. From low-altitude tactical missions to long-range covert surveillance missions, images are transmitted in real-time to fixed and mobile receive locations for immediate interpretation. WESCAM's MX-Series of Electro-optic and Infrared (EO/IR), laser, surveillance and targeting systems provide unparalleled image stability and long-range detection capability to Defense/Military, Homeland Security, Search and Rescue and Airborne law enforcement agencies worldwide. Our dominance of the airborne platform space has positioned us for explosive and game changing growth into ground-based markets.
WESCAM offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
Great opportunity for a detail oriented person who likes to work in a fast paced team environment. The job entails a great deal of coordination with other departments and within Contracts, requiring good computer skills along with a basic understanding of customer contracts / purchase order requirements. A good opportunity to learn and support WESCAM with its new ERP LN system. These skills and experience can lead to future growth opportunities within Contracts.
Order Entry Tasks to be Accomplished:
* Planning, prioritizing and entering or ensuring the entry of all ERP LN Order fields in a timely and accurate manner
* Supporting Contracts staff in planning and entering billable installment lines matching the customer requirements
* Providing training and support to Contracts staff involving all aspects of ERP LN, including issues related to Invoicing
* Continuous improvement of Order Entry process and developing work procedures (CSI’s)
* Coordinating with Finance to submit and ensure timely creation of new and modified Business Partners for ERP LN
* Coordinating with other departments to obtain and manage information for all ERP LN Order Entry fields (shipping, exports, etc.)
* Developing and preparing reports from ERP LN to document new and modified fields
* Providing support to Contracts staff involving the creation and modification of contract summaries
* Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Contracts.
* Daily administrative support for the Contracts Department (fax, photocopying, couriers, organizing meetings, coordinating travel, vacation planning, etc.)
* Update and maintain various Contracts department databases (Non-Disclosure Agreements, Bailment Agreements, Export Permits and Agreements, Invoice Registers, etc.)
* Manage contract files, organized and maintain on-site and off-site archives
Customer/Supplier Invoices (Back-up role):
* Generate invoices through ERP LN system and / or manual MS Excel process
* Distribute customer invoices and credits upon receipt of appropriate invoice requests
* Obtain management invoice approvals in accordance with internal procedures and requirements
* Gather information such as shipping method / carrier, waybill number, and transportation costs to include on invoices as appropriate
* Prepare standard correspondence to customers where required & perform distribution of documentation
* Maintain Invoice records (log, registers, invoice copies, approvals, etc.)
* Strong communication (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
* Flexible, dependable, and committed to job performance
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively balance priorities to meet deadlines
* Basic Microsoft Excel & Word skills
* Strong data entry experience
Experience & Education Requirements
* Community College diploma in Business Administration (or equivalent experience) desired
* Minimum two to five years’ experience in an administrative capacity, preferably for a Contracts, Legal, Paralegal or Accounting Department.
* Knowledge of Invoicing and ERP LN is preferred.
L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
**Please note: L3 WESCAM has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities, both during the selection process as well as during employment.
CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Wescam