3 months ago
Administers; extends; negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation; contract negotiation; contract administration; and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies; legal requirements; and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material; equipment services; production costs; performance requirements; and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications; progress; and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
* Bachelors Degree with three (3) of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be able to work any shift, overtime, weekends, and flexible hours as required.
* Must adhere to company policies/procedures and management instruction.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and Company Proprietary data.
* A thorough understanding of the FAR,DFAR and ITAR regulations is required.
* Must be articulate and capable of handling serious and complex negotiation discussions under high pressure and in dealing with all levels of internal and external organizations.
* Experience in leading negotiations of terms/conditions, cost/price and general administration in excess of $20 million is desired.
* A strong knowledge of Cost/Price analysis, Public Law issues, Government acquisition issues, development of negotiation strategy and execution of negotiation plans relating to subcontracting is desired.
* Proficiency with SAP/MRP systems and Microsoft Office products is desired.
Physical Requirements: Primarily manufacturing/assembly environment. Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current. Must be able to bend and reach. Must have close visual acuity such as viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines, and/or assembly or fabrication parts at close distance to the eyes. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able to maneuver up to 20 pounds. Will be performing substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
L-3 Crestview Aerospace provides aircraft structures, major airframe assemblies and military aircraft modifications for leading Prime contractors and OEMs in the aerospace industry. Our facilities are located in the heart of the Gulf Coast aerospace region, serving our customers with an attitude and commitment to get the job done on time, with the highest level of quality and value.
L-3 CA offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance options, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase plan, profit sharing, 401K with employer match and 12 paid holidays.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - Crestview-20000035
: Individual Contributor
: May 11, 2018, 7:20:39 PM
: Contracts Administration