6 months ago
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title: Contracts Administrator
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP program office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
Description of the job
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring implementation of contractual provisions, monitoring all contractual milestones/deadlines and managing the aircraft delivery process (on the legal, commercial, contractual and financial aspects) up to and including transfer of title to the aircraft.
The jobholder is responsible for providing support to Airbus Business Units (Sales and Negotiation teams) in the preparation of new contractual agreements and/or modification of existing agreements with the Customer. The jobholder is the interface of Airbus Customer Affairs Directorate on contractual matters related to the management of the Sales contracts. The jobholder also has to deal with availability constraints
In your role, you will:
- · Monitor contractual obligations/deadlines and report any failure from any Customer to comply with its contractual obligations.
- · Ensure all payment obligations (in million $ amounts) during the duration of the Sales contracts up to final payment at time of aircraft delivery and manage credits made available to Customers.
- · Support the Business Units before signature of the sale contract (at time of sales proposal, memorandum of understanding…) and for the whole duration of the sales contract, prepare/agree on amendments to the sales contracts (other than amendments covering an incremental order) with the Customers.
- · Prepare and manage the delivery closing, including: prepare and/or collect commercial and legal documentation, compute the final aircraft price, prepare invoicing accordingly and ensure payment, monitor the delivery process on the legal, commercial, contractual and financial aspects, both internally and externally.
- · Ensure current and accurate contractual information and data processing.
- · Represent CSALP for official and social events with Customers.
- · Establish trustful and sound relationship with Customers through daily contacts.
As our ideal candidate,
- · You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience or a college degree in legal or Business. To hold an MBA degree would be an asset.
- · You have at least 3 years’ experience in Aerospace, Operations related field.
- · You have a strong legal or contractual background.
- · You possess language skills: excellent command of English, knowledge of French as a definite asset.
- · You have a strong business acumen and excel with delivering outstanding customer service.
- · You have excellent people and leadership skills, combined with an ability to influence positively others.
- · You are able to make decisions and/or recommendations, to solve critical situations.
- · You have team spirit.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.05.2018, 4:35:20 PM
16.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM
26 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close