9 months ago
The Contract Financial Analyst responsibilities are as follows :
- Assist in the administration and tracking of various contract tasking with defense-oriented customers.
- Provide guidance to Program Managers and customers on contract processes, track contract deliverables, and control direct labor, material, and travel expenditures.
- Track subcontractor expenditures against funding limitations and ensure compliance with the subcontract agreement.
- Prepare financial expenditure and revenue forecasting reports, cost estimates, process purchase requisitions, and conduct timesheet maintenance.
- Prepare purchasing documentation in support of contract requirements in accordance with established KBRwyle processes.
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years of contract management experience, OR a High School Diploma with (8) years of contract management experience is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Expert knowledge of Microsoft excel is highly desired. The selected candidate must be a self-starter possessing excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal individual must have the ability to function in a team environment, the skills necessary to provide attention to detail, and be able to meet critical project schedules.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.