7 months ago
Contract Administrator (Temporary 9 months)-TOR03747
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This is a Temporary position - 9 months.
In your role, you will:
- Draft and negotiate various contractual documentation relating to the sale, lease and purchase of the BCA family of new commercial aircraft and pre-owned aircraft;
- Perform day to day management of executed contracts including ongoing discussions on changes to the contract, addressing questions, resolving any issues, preparing for delivery of aircraft;
- Participate in, support or lead, as appropriate, the negotiation of contractual documentation with customers and their contracts and legal team, alone or in cooperation with other internal team members as appropriate;
- Assist with delivery of aircraft to customers and coordinate with other internal departments and third party stakeholders including financiers;
- Manage ongoing relationships and communicate effectively with the customer and internal stakeholders, including being the primary Contracts focal for certain customers and potential customers;
- Ensure, in conjunction with other relevant team members, that all internal governance requirements are complied with.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma from an accredited College or University, with a Degree or Diploma in Business, Engineering, Law or a related field considered an asset;
- You possess relevant experience in contractual document drafting, negotiation and administration with between 2 to 7 years of experience with greater autonomy being demonstrated over time; experience in an aerospace-related industry would be an asset but not required;
- Have the ability to anticipate and identify key commercial, contractual and legal issues as they may arise during the course of a transaction or relationship with a customer and work with internal team members to address these;
- You have strong business acumen, and an ability to take on multiple tasks and perform under pressure;
- You are a team-player, able to work with various stakeholders and act as a project manager to progress a transaction through obtaining inputs, building consensus and making decisions as appropriate;
- You are, as part of a multi-site team, (a) available to travel to Toronto from time to time to meet with the rest of your colleagues and your manager; and (b) autonomous and able to deliver results with little supervision;
- You demonstrate a professional attitude, coupled with excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite in order to be autonomous with generating documents;
- You are available to travel worldwide to support on-going negotiations or meetings with customers as required from time to time, sometimes with short notice;
- You have a very strong command over spoken and written English, the language primarily used for contractual negotiations and documentation, while you have sufficient knowledge of French to work in the Mirabel office, a bilingual environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 22.12.2017, 5:00:00 AM