6 months ago
Up to £50,000 (depending on experience
Category: Auditor Jobs
Location: London (travelling to Basingstoke 1 day a week)
Salary: Up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
Full time, permanent.
This is the job
As the Content Marketing Manager your role is fundamental to delivering upon our content marketing strategy and has the responsibility of producing brand focussed content (with enormous creative licence) for all of our online channels. We have reinvested hugely in our brand and within the group marketing team in the past couple of years and are now at a stage where content and social is at the forefront of our future plans.
Your role will include working closely across the entire business including our digital, social, P&Ls, PR/PA and IT teams together with our roster of exceptional agencies.
What will I be doing?
* Delivering upon the content marketing strategy that has been already defined and work to ensure all content is on brand and on strategy
* Defining a clear calendar of activity throughout the year cross referencing key PR, Membership and brand moments with key audience moments
* Delivering upon the content calendar including the responsibility of overseeing the entire process from brief to delivery of all content.
* Responsible for both working with agencies for paid for content assets as well as self-creation of low cost content assets in house including idea generation
* Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in the paid strategy behind content and work with digital agency on targeting, channel mix etc
* Stakeholder management forms a huge part of this job role. The candidate must have a strong ability to work with all areas of the business, spanning multiple products, teams and business divisions, ensuring the AA is achieving its business objectives. Also working closely with third party agencies.
* Establishing clear reporting on all content produced using in channel tools and specific analytics tools to create reports whilst having the skill to identify the key information required
* Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in establishing a clear influencer/advocate strategy
* Supporting the Social Media team in their objectives
* Maintenance of some social channels
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
* A strong pedigree in content planning and production is key, with input into key projects immediately, delivering a content calendar and a suite of content assets against a clear framework.
* In depth understanding of the actual production process is an advantage, as would be the skills necessary to create some low/zero cost content independently
* Experience of delivering upon a content strategy is vital for this role – you must have previous experience working on websites (Sitecore experience an advantage) with multiple stakeholders and a bank of existing content assets.
* A thorough understanding of the role content plays in digital marketing is required. The right candidate will have proven experience in producing content to meet SEO and social media campaign objectives, and will understand key concepts around digital content marketing and how to generate content ideas and bring them to life in different digital channels and devices.
* A thorough understanding of reporting tools and the metrics available to measure content effectiveness.
* Building strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies, including being an effective and confident communicator is vital – you must be able to build consensus around content activities.
Education and Qualifications
* Strong educational background – likely to include good degree (2:1 or above) from a good university