10 months ago
Configuration Management Specialist III
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 52907BR Date posted 08/25/City Westford
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to use your expertise to support the configuration management and integrated product teams to ensure program success.
* 7+ years applicable experience in a Configuration Management
* As part of the Configuration Management Team, provide support to various programs to ensure CM requirements are implemented, including planning, identification, control, status accounting, and auditing.
* Interface with various functional teams to ensure configuration control of approved documents, drawings, engineering changes.
* Prepare Basis of Estimates for Proposals activities
* Create Configuration Management Program Plans
* Interface with both internal and external customers to ensure configuration control of UTAS developed product
* Experience in writing plans, reports and strong working knowledge of CM standards (AS9100, ISO10007, MIL-HDBK-61A, EIA-649, ASME, DOD, etc.)
* Experience with creating and implementing Program CM Plans
* Experience with preparing Basis of Estimates for proposals
* Experienced with engineering release and change control processes, including Configuration Control Boards (CCB)
* Experienced with coordinating Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Request for Deviations
* Experience with ERP/MRP systems (e.g. SAP)
* Experience in managing changes to Hardware, Software and / or documentation
* Experience with Functional and Physical Configuration Audits
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including process modeling and related tools such as VISIO
* Ability to multi-task and easily adapt to change in priorities
* Service and detailed oriented
* Familiar with processing Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO) a plus
* Familiar with International Trade Compliance (ITAR/EAR) requirements
* Experience with implementing Subcontractor Configuration Management oversight
* Ethics and Compliance
* Customer Focus
* Focus on Results
* Verbal/written communication
* Due to programs/projects candidate must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Clearance
* Less than 10% travel
Education: BA/BS degree is required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.