10 months ago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
* The primary function of an Air Canada Concierge is to ease the way for our premium customers throughout their entire airport experience.
* This role includes all premium customer touch points
* The position is modeled after concierge service found in 5 star hotels.
* The position is a busy one with duties that vary from day to day depending on the diverse requirements of our top tier premium customers.
* A Concierge is always helpful, always follows through with a request and always has the right attitude. The Concierge creates a sense of comfort and recognition for our premium customers with a simple philosophy – “If it’s possible, consider it done”.
Key Concierge Activities
* Identify and review Top Tier/International Business Class reservations in advance of flight departure and/or arrival to ensure that all special service requests have been actioned.
* Ensure system wide “personal service” follow-up through communication with the worldwide network of Air Canada Concierges.
* Greet and assist all high value/high profile customers.
* Offer assistance for any special needs.
* Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
* Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
* Maintain and update Concierge library of reference material and daily log.
* Develop a network of contacts and resources that can provide assistance in accommodating the diverse requests of our top tier customers.
Hourly rate of $14.00/hr
* Knowledge and experience as an Airport Customer Sales and Service Agent would be considered an asset.
* Superior knowledge of airline service information and airport procedures would be considered an asset.
* Strong knowledge of local city attractions, events, hotels, restaurants and services.
* Ticketing experience would be considered an asset.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
* Proactive, take charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
* Good sense of judgment in balancing customer interests with company policy.
* Superior leadership and people skills with a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
* Self-motivated with an excellent ability to work under pressure while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
* Impeccable grooming, excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail.
* Excellent attendance record.
* Willing and able to work in a team environment.
This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French.
Candidates fluent in English, French and one or more of the following languages will also be considered: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Hindi, Danish, Dutch or Punjabi
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Passenger Services / Customer Service