about 1 year ago
The Composites Mechanic performs aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and in accordance with applicable HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO"), FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his or her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Composites Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Fabricate parts as required.
2. Layout and perform complex structural repairs.
3. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
4. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
5. Perform work within estimated hours.
6. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
7. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
8. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
9. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
10. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
11. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
* Language (read, write, speak, and understand English).
* Two (2) or more years technical experience in a composite repair/manufacture or aviation related metal bond composite environment or two (2) or more years proven experience with HAECO.
FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate.