9 months ago
Composite Technician – Immediate Start with Highly Competitive Salary
* Manassas, VA
* Duration: Contract position – 3-6 months with the possibility of extension
* Start Date: ASAP
* Tools are recommended but are not required
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Work with prototype processes to produce a quality part or assembly.
* Close tolerance drilling.
* Work with assembly fixtures to correctly bond aircraft structures.
* Work closely with Engineering to fully understand part requirements.
* Serve as a leader and mentor with lower level techs working the part or assembly.
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area with regard to FOD and safety.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
* 3-5 years performing assembly on aircrafts made of composite material
* High school diploma
* Ability to interpret composite drawings and fabricate from them
* Composite drillling experience is a must
* Ability to work in a composite manufacturing environment.
* Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. when needed.
* Capable of standing, bending or kneeling as needed to support the composite work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.