about 1 year ago
The Composite Technician role provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of areas to deliver quality and value to a diverse set of aviation customers.
* Read blue prints and tape measure to ensure project accuracy and completion
* Build components for aircraft applications using a variety of composite materials
* Utilize a table saw, jigsaw, drill, and sanding equipment to complete fiberglass projects
* Follow basic maintenance instructions provided by supervisor
* Work with and around a variety of chemicals and follow all OSHA standards in regards to PPE
* Maintain shop floor/environment free from clutter or debris
* Other duties as directed
* Basic carpentry skills
* Technical aptitude
* Ability to read, write, and perform basic math calculations
* Ability to work well with others in a diverse group
* High School education required
* Some aviation and/or fiberglass experience is preferred
* Basic mechanical experience is desired
* Ability to:
* Crawl in and out of tight spaces
* Comfortably work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
* Lift, balance, and carry 50 lbs.
* Work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
* Work in close proximity to other people
* A&P license with some technical or college experience is preferred
Return to Mechanic Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace