about 1 year ago
PlaneTechs is Hiring Composite Technicians
Now is your chance! PlaneTechs is looking to employ Composite Technicians at various sites all across the country with exciting bonus plans and weekly direct deposits. Aircraft Composite Technicians with your skills are in high demand and PlaneTechs has the opening to further your career and/or maximize your earning potential. Whether looking for a short term temporary assignment, an assignment that can lead to permanent employment, or a direct position with a leading aviation company, PlaneTechs is here to assist you in achieving your short and long term goals.
Aircraft Composite Technician Position Job Responsibilities:
* Perform repairs to aircraft composite components using the following materials:
* Aramid (Nomex & Kevlar)
* Carbon Fiber
* And other Advanced Carbon Materials
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Techniques Performed Include:
* Wet layup
* Prepreg layup
* Metal-to-Metal Bonding Utilizing Vacuum Bagging
* Hot Bond
* And other Advanced Techniques
* A&P License is not typically required, but preferred.
* Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Ability to accomplish any and all repairs, modifications, E.A.'s, etc, with very little to no assistance.
* Able to use all tech data and aircraft drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
* Able to fabricate parts.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.