8 days ago
As the Commercial manager Benelux you lead a local team of marketing and pricing experts. You are responsible for the performance of our 5 brands in the Netherlands in Belgium; Cheaptickets.nl, Budgetair.nl, Vliegwinkel.nl, Cheaptickets.be, and Budgetair.be. Together with the team, you look for new opportunities in partnerships, marketing, customer acquisition, and pricing. You define the strategy behind the success you plan to drive and by translating strategy into daily activities you guide your team to reach set KPIs.
You are the expert in your region, Benelux, and you ensure that trends in your market are identified, shared and acted upon. Last but not least, you are P&L responsible with main KPIs being bookings, revenue, and CoA.
* Lead a cross-functional team of pricing, air, and marketing specialist
* Drive initiatives to meet market demand in your region
* Use customer insights and data analysis to power commercial strategies
* Set direction for your team to optimize revenue and cost of acquisition whilst growing market share
* Set direction for your team to make sure we optimize on supply
* Monitor key metrics and markets to derive insights and identify opportunities and challenges
* Maintain open communication and develop a good working relationship with counterparts in amongst others Industry Relations and Commercial Management
* Monitoring the performance of all flight products and approach relevant teams to meet set KPIs
* Represent the brands in your region when in touch with external parties and/or attending events
* Promote and take part in negotiating commercial agreements with key partners and suppliers
What you should have
* Master degree or higher in Economics, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, data-science or another relevant study
* +3 years experience in a similar role
* Strong Analytical skills
* Can do mentality and result driven
* Happy challenging the status quo and driving change
* Experience in a similar role in the airline and/or travel industry is a plus.
* Experience working with larger budgets
* Language skills required: Dutch and English - Excellent speaking & writing
What you can expect
* Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
* Steep learning curve since we’re a leading online company ahead of the curb
* Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances!
* A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
* There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
* 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
* Top floor offices, in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
Do you recognize yourself in the profile of Commercial Manager BE? We look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.