3 months ago
Develops technical proposals for high performance aircrew training. Determines customer requirements and develops training courses and materials to satisfy requirements. Teaches developed courses using a variety of media and training devices. Assesses participant learning and adjusts presentation to ensure successful understanding by all students. Mentors other team members. Works under minimal direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Current Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
The Boeing Company is seeking a Chinook Pilot Training Subject Matter Expert for the CH-47F(I) India program. Candidate must possess a current working knowledge of CH-47F(I) mission and systems with a specific understanding of applicable pilot and aircrew tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations, and tactics.
* Must have an understanding of the correlation between the glass crew station and aircraft operations, instrument flight, emergency procedures, and mission planning.
* One year of Instructional Systems Design, curriculum development, and classroom instructor experience required.
* Ten or more years of CH-47 flight experience is required and the candidate must be qualified as a CH-47F Instructor Pilot and Maintenance Test Pilot.
* Must possess an Federal Aviation Administration Commercial Pilot license with the following ratings; Certified Flight Instructor with Instruments (CFII), BV-234 Type rating, and Night Vision Goggle qualified.
* Candidate must have a thorough understanding of the business proposal process, be proficient in the use of electronic mission planning stations, and have a thorough understanding of Aircraft Survivability Equipment systems.
* One year experience in researching engineering documents to include drawings, schematics, and diagrams is required.
Typical Education / Experience:
* Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award