4 months ago
JOB TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
* Develop and improve multi-axis CNC-Machine programming and CMM-Inspection (Coordinated Measuring Machine) programming for manufacturing machine tools and equipment.
* Set-up and operation of manufacturing machine tools and equipment (both CNC and conventional) to support business goals.
* Work to blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings, and verbal instructions to produce hardware.
* Perform in-process dimensional checks, to include CMM inspection set-up and operation.
* Expedite hardware in areas of responsibility.
* Support production and development work as needed.
* Troubleshoot process issues.
* Create/revise planning for production and development processes.
* Provide collaboration, direction, and support to manufacturing employees.
* Data collection, analysis, and dissemination.
* Training duties.
* Providing environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, and production flow job duties in support of manufacturing-related initiatives and programs.
* Maintaining detailed job task documentation, reports, and records.
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical field from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 1-year of applied programming experience; Or
* Associate’s degree or Technical Certificate in a technical field from an accredited college with a minimum of 2-years of applied programming experience; Or
* High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 3-years of applied programming experience.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the set-up and operation of a multitude of precision machine tools i.e., various lathes, grinding, milling, etc.
* Demonstrated proficiency in the set-up and operation of precision inspection gages, measuring tools, computer inspection workstations, and instruments.
* Demonstrated experience in CMM Inspection programming.
* Demonstrated experience in CNC Machine programming.
* Numerical Control programming experience i.e., Computed Aided Design (CAD), Solidworks, Siemens NX, APT, etc.
* Experience in performing advanced mathematical calculations to include algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
* Demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpretation of mechanical blueprints, engineering specifications and drawings.
* CMM Inspection or other digital equipment operation experience.
* Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or web-based.
* Experience in Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
* Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
* Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; New Hampshire; Hooksett
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.