4 months ago
Requisition ID: 9089
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Cisco Network Implementation Engineer to join our team in Annapolis, MD (IMS INC) (5010). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
* Analyze end to end message flow requirements.
* Specify/configure/implement/document Wide Area Data Network systems, e.g. Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, VPN concentrators, circuits (MPLS, Internet, VPN) for ARINC customer links and ARINC IP Network Infrastructure.
* Interface with customer technical contacts, refine technical requirements, and produce implementation plans & schedules, manage cutovers.
* Two or more years of experience working with Cisco routers and / or ASA's (VPN and/or firewalls).
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Possess great customer service skills.
Education or Certification Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline is required
* CCNA preferred (not required)
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.