6 months ago
The primary responsibility of the Charter Operations Coordinator includes but is not limited to providing support to the SOC and Charter Sourcing departments with respect to day of charter and special flight operations.
* Constant review of current schedules
* Verify/confirm all services are arranged for Charter Operations
* Review station training requirements to ensure proper training
* Communicating day of charter irregularities to SOC, In-Flight Service Managers, etc
* Monitors all Ad Hoc flight segments for quality assurance
* Updates and controls manifests, seat assignments and capacities as needed for Ad Hoc flying
* Provide post charter feedback to management and other departments for review
* Delay management
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Full Time
Required Education and Experience:
* College degree and/or 3 years related airline operations experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving skills.
* Work effectively with minimal supervision under stressful situations.
* Must be computer literate (Microsoft applications) and able to use or quickly learn enterprise applications.
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identifiedby Sun Country Airlines.