11 months ago
Change Agent - Transformation, Global 7000-TOR03952
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead cross-functional project teams and support team members in applying Lean methodology to improve processes.
- Support the Transformation Manager and Operations team in driving and facilitating the deployment of our Achieving Excellence System (AES) (i.e. our Bombardier Performance Management System)
- Train and coach others in Lean Principles and AES
- Lead/Facilitate Continuous Improvement Projects/Workshops/Kaizens within the Operations organization in Toronto.
- Lead/Support Operations governance, Daily stand-up meetings, Balanced Scorecard and Master plan meetings.
- Perform diagnostic work
- Identify & launch problem solving as it relates to AES.
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within Bombardier Aerospace.
- Provide support to other Change Agents supporting Operations.
- Working Knowledge of Value Stream Mapping and Management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree (Engineering discipline is preferred, with focus on Industrial Engineering)
- You have 5+ years of experience with multidisciplinary team in heavy manufacturing industry
- Demonstrate experience in the implementation of process improvements within a manufacturing facility
- Preference given to those candidates with experience in the application of diagnostic tools such as Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- You have experience in project management
- Experience in an Aerospace environment is an asset
- You have organizational & leadership skills.
- You have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- You have strong communication skills, and the ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- You have a logical and flexible mindset, show initiative and demonstrate overview/detailed approaches.
- You have advanced computer/data analysis/presentation skills
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- You have strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Some activities will require work outside of normal business hours and/or alternate shifts
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Continuous Improvement
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 27.04.2018, 7:27:53 PM