7 months ago
Now Hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians with experience on Challenger and Global corporate aircraft to work in our Grand Junction, CO service center.
West Star Aviation continues to set themselves apart as a leader in technical expertise, experience, and world-class customer service, by being voted #1 Preferred MRO in Professional Pilot magazine’s 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 “Preferences Regarding Aviation Services and Equipment” (PRASE) Survey. Our ability to achieve such prestigious recognition in our industry is made possible by our team of outstanding employees. Our ongoing success has fueled our business demand leading us to building new hangars and hiring new employees at one of our largest service centers in Grand Junction, CO.
We have numerous opportunities for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians with experience on the specific corporate aircraft we service.
This hourly, non-exempt position requires a basic knowledge of turbine aircraft and the related systems. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic and pneumatic system work, inspection of aircraft or systems and general mechanical applications. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of the project.
* Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and sheet metal repair or installation.
* Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
* Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
* Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
* Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
* Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Airframe and Powerplant License preferred.
Airframe and Powerplant license required.
3 + year prior experience on aircraft maintenance, preferred.
Now is the perfect time to join our team, in addition to providing exceptional service to our customers and an enjoyable work environment to our employees, we offer an array of industry leading benefits such as:
- Competitive Pay
- Career Progression
- Various Paid Time Off Plans
- Flexible Work Schedules & Shifts
- Employee Recognition & Family Events
- Wellness Culture & Healthy Rewards
- Company Matching 401k Contribution
- Health Insurance Plan Options & Health Savings Contributions