|Title||Centralized Baggage Specialist|
Denver-based Frontier Airlines is proud to be one of the nation’s premier low cost airlines and our cost-conscious model focuses on offering our passengers ‘Low Fares Done Right’. At Frontier, we are committed not only to providing an affordable, “unbundled” fare that makes air travel accessible to everyone, but also to ensuring that our passengers reach their destination safely, on time, and receive friendly service along the way. Because of our wildly popular model and strong corporate governance, we are experiencing unprecedented growth and always looking for new people to join our team.
Frontier is looking for Full time Centralized Baggage Specialist, this role will be responsible for escalated tracing of delayed and on-hand baggage. This role will communicate with customers and other baggage service agents to obtain information and update status of claims, resulting in the delivery of baggage or settlement of claim. This position assures customers will receive efficient and courteous service.
· Process Lost/Delayed, Damage and Pilferage NetTracer reports
· Process Baggage Irregularity reports and advisements of Interim expenses
· Assist customers in tracing delayed baggage in a timely manner via NetTracer and World Tracer
· Follow up with customers on a daily basis with information on delayed baggage until bag is reunited with customer, or claim is rolled over to CBS (Central Baggage Services)
· Input all follow-up information in NetTracer claims and/or customers’/passengers’ records
· Work with all Frontier stations to resolve damage claims
· Problem solving in order to retain current customers and prevent the further potential loss of existing customers through baggage service solutions while limiting Frontier’s financial exposure
· Perform RNT (Right Now Tec knowledge email box) database entry of incoming letters and telephone calls
· Handle incoming Customer delayed baggage, damaged bag and pilferage calls in a professional and timely manner
· Act as a liaison between customers and Frontier airport baggage service departments
· High school diploma required
· Minimum 1 year experience working in a database or similar system
· Prefer 1 year airlines experience, preferably ATO Customer Service or BSO, working with Navitaire and NetTracer or a similar baggage tracing system
· Experience in working with customers over the phone in pursuit of finding a solution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to respect privacy issues of property and confidential information
· Accuracy in listening, interpreting and applying policies with respect to customer inquiries or service incidents
· Conflict resolution skills
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.