5 months ago
Anyone who has a full time job for any company probably spends more time at work with their colleagues than they do with anyone else. In our view, that means you need to choose work you find rewarding, colleagues you can rely on and a company that respects your need for a good quality of life – both inside and outside the workplace.
Here at Moog, we like what we do.
Here at Moog, we enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world has only ever dreamed of.
Here at Moog, we trust that everyone we work with is competent.
So this is what our company is like. Everyone comes to work and does their best. They are developed, recognized and rewarded for their efforts. They are proud of what they produce. And they're happy to go and enjoy their lives outside of work.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment. Our employees form a team comprised of engineers, machinists, assemblers and many other skilled professionals whose creativity and craftsmanship are second to none.
Are you a skilled, quality-oriented grind machinist?
Our Industrial Group is looking for experienced grinders to join the
Bushing and Spool Machining (BSM) Team...
What you can expect from day-to-day...
* As the cell (grind) machinist, you'll perform a complete range of operations on all types of materials on a lathe, mill, N/C mill, grinder, EDM, or on a hone or lap.
* You are not required to be an expert in more than one family (lathes, mills, grinder, etc) of machines.
* In your area of specialty (Grind), you will perform set-ups and all other machinist level functions.
* You will be required to operate machines outside your area of expertise and to deburr parts.
* Expected to participate in the planning of work within the Cell and to help solve problems occurring within the Cell.
* Responsible for the inspection of all work performed; detecting unusual conditions, defective materials, and deviate parts; and recognizing errors in blueprints and operation sheets.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Over 1 year related Grinding experience
* Ability to use shop gauges
* Strong knowledge of blue print reading and geometric tolerances (GD&T)
* Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity