3 months ago
Ameriflight, North America’s largest FAR135 airline is seeking a Regional Chief Pilot (RCP) for our Caribbean operations.
* Serve as liaison between the Chief Pilot and the Caribbean region (SJU, BQN, and future expansion)
* Responsible for the safety, compliance, and performance of Line Pilots in the Caribbean Region
* Assist the Chief Pilot with ensuring the safety, compliance, and performance of Flight Operations system wide
* Performs line checks, ramp inspections, base audits, etc. in the Caribbean Region
* Participates in the long term planning of the Chief Pilot’s Office
* Serves shifts as the Chief Pilot on Call
* Is delegated Operational Control authority
* Performs other tasks and projects as assigned by the Chief Pilot
* The successful candidate must fulfill all Ameriflight Line Captain requirements:
* U.S. Commercial Pilot Certificate (ATP preferred), with Instrument and Multi-engine ratings
* 1500 hours flight time with a minimum of 200 in multi-engine airplanes, 500 PIC, 500 XC, 100 night and 75 Instrument
* Must hold current FAA second-class medical certificate.
* A two year College degree is preferred but not required. A combination of Airline related experience and/or training may substitute for a degree.
* Have demonstrated an ability to appropriately balance strong leadership and support with objectivity and discipline to ensure that standards are adhered to and that performance is managed.
* A sound understanding of Company Manuals, Policies and Part 135 FARs.
* Qualified in at least one airplane type in the region.
* Recommendation from a member of Ameriflight management (RCP, Program Manager or Line Check Airman, etc.)
* Competitive Salary
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Company provided Life Insurance
* Vacation (80 hours first year)
* Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Allegiant, American Airlines and AA owned regionals, Atlas Air, Compass, FedEx, Horizon, Republic, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, Virgin America and more
* Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available