7 months ago
Assignment Start Date: ASAP
About the Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
VIP Cabinet Maker will be responsible for preforming the basic skills and functions related to fabrication of aircraft cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using design and engineering drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Under general supervision, fabricates aircraft furniture and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using aircraft specifications, design and engineering drawings with a high level of safety, quality, detail and productivity.
* Assists team members with greater experience to enhance techniques supportive of quality workmanship.
* Assembles, pins and glues cabinet shells. Installs drawer-slides, hinges, latches and other hardware in sub-assemblies.
* Applies exterior surface materials such as laminates, veneers, and cap strips.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 3 year of experience years’ experience in VIP cabinetmaking
* Experience working with aircraft/yacht cabinetry materials including: honeycomb & veneers
* Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
* Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shifts
* Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
* Basic knowledge of cabinetmaking processes, products and tools.
Must report with a valid form of identification
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.