10 months ago
Boeing Program Manager
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57392BR Date posted 11/29/City Windsor Locks
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 150 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
A segment within the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business unit, Air Management Systems (AMS), is seeking a highly energetic Boeing Program Manager to lead sustaining and/or development programs. This position will report to the Director, Boeing Programs for AMS. The Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of driving program results including but not limited to customer relationship/satisfaction, contractual requirements, deliverables, schedule, budget management, engineering coordination, operations coordination, and production on-time-delivery. This high potential, “self-starter,” will need to work effectively with the external customer as well as with all internal functional groups including Engineering, Operations, Finance, Management, Executives, etc.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in Program Management, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering and/or General Management.
* 5+ years’ experience in the management of projects, of increasing complexity and responsibility.
* Experience with program management processes, tools, and techniques.
* Direct interface experience with airframe customer(s), partners and key suppliers.
* Proven leadership and program management skills in a multi-functional / matrixed environment.
* Highly motivated individual who can collaborate with teams in managing critical issues to resolution.
* Ability to lead and influence across complex business interfaces at all levels within UTAS and major vendors/suppliers.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
* Demonstrated combination of commercial/business acumen, program management skills and product awareness.
Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holder.
BS degree required. Degree in engineering, management, or operations is desirable. MBA is preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.