7 months ago
This non-exempt, hourly position interfaces with department managers and technicians, as well as customers. The primary function of this position is to open and close work orders in a timely manner. Maintain and coordinate schedules for multiple departments. This position will be required to work independently and coordinate multiple projects. Attention to detail and experience in coordinating large projects and customer support are critical. Job duties may vary daily.
* Responsible for opening, closing and data entry for billing and filing of work orders.
* Input daily labor reports and other tracking needs of multiple departments.
* Scheduling of aircraft work flow with program managers.
* Central point of contact for sales, managers and team leaders/supervisors for schedule requirements.
* Work independently on projects and coordinate multiple projects as assigned.
* Coordinate with service, parts and accounting department to assure proper billing and filing of Warranty and Maintenance claims.
* Research and write proposed credits and debits to customer accounts.
* Other job-related duties as assigned by management.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration preferred, but not required.
Experience in multiple projects & customer interface preferred.
Work order and billing process experience preferred.
Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
Routine walking, bending and squatting or sitting.
Routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Special Education, Skills or qualifications required
Excellent organizational skills, computer experience including Microsoft Office necessary. Billing experience with Aviation background preferred.