6 months ago
HR & Recruitment
Responsible for implementation, ongoing integrated delivery and management of health, insurance and well-being benefits, programs and suppliers.
Activities include but are not limited to:
* Partner with key stakeholders and business partners regarding benefit provisions, plan design changes and new products and services
* Draft Statement of Work for suppliers, develop and document requirements, establish implementation schedules and coordinate with internal organizations (e.g. communications, payroll etc.) to implement benefit changes
* Provide oversight of supplier performance
* Oversee and/or participate in plan audits
* Research and prepare ad hoc reports for review
* Assist in developing communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits offerings
* Support the continuous improvement of benefits service delivery
* Perform other duties as directed by Global Benefits and HR Operations
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Experience/ Education:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
1 or more years of working knowledge of FMLA, ACA, ERISA, COBRA, and Federal and State labor laws
1 or more years of experience managing large health & insurance suppliers and/or programs
1 or more years of experience working with Accountable Care Organizations
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Global employee benefits administration and HR experience
CEBS or similar professional designations
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award