Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: EMA Hub
Responsible to: Base Station Controller
Fantastic home/work life balance based on an attractive night shift pattern of 7 on 7 off
B1 or B2 Salary of £50,000, up to £60,000 with type ratings.
- Company Pension
- 21 days full paid annual leave
- Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & confident self-starter
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation, in a very fluid, fast changing environment.
- Proven problem solving and Planning & Organizing skills
- Unrestricted EASA B1 or B2 license – preferable including a type rating on either 737CL, 737NG or BAe ATP. (Non- type holders will still be considered)
7 on 7 off working pattern
To provide and support effective and efficient engineering at EMA hub, that meets the operational requirements in a sustainable and safe manner.
Responsible for ensuring that the scheduled and unscheduled line maintenance at EMA is carried out on time, in full, and to the required standards.
Responsible for certifying the work at EMA line; in consultation with the Maintenance Supervisors, Base Station Controllers (BSC’s) and LMC.
Ensure all work is completed IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records.
Responsible for ensuring any required parts/tools for maintenance are ordered correctly, and monitor with logistics/supervisors regarding estimated delivery times.
Ensure tools and equipment are treated correctly, and are stored in the correct locations
Responsible for ensuring proper handover procedures are completed iaw the MOE.
Ensure company premises are maintained and good housekeeping standards are met at all times. Report any building/facilities defects to Maintenance Supervisors and/or BSC’s/LMC.
Be well informed about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks.
Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the certifying staff.
Keep current with the approved working schedules, Company procedures, requirements and any authorisation ratings held for the work performed.
Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
Carry out any other such reasonable duties as the company sees fit in accordance with the responsibilities of the position